Our first impressions of volivoli were the impeccible gardens/rooms. We booked the cheapest option and the views and gardens from that room were great, then we were upgraded due to construction going on.
I can tell you that it was the best upgrade of accomodation I have had, the views from the bures are magical and the rooms with the lovely timber work adds to the feel of the place. We loved the relaxed style and short strolls to the restuarant and bar or even better the perfect ocean for some swimming.
Volivoli is close enough to town - very cheap cab ride although we hired a car to drive all around the island although there is plenty to do as a couple @ the resort.
We would have loved to have more time there and may return one day with the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volivoli Beach Resort is a dedicated SSI and PADI dive Resort on Viti Levu, Fiji. It is owned and operated by the Darling family, 16 year veterans of the area. Dive facilities are world class and on site. All accommodations have ocean views. Nearby Bligh Waters are renowned for an amazing display of fish, pelagic creatures and soft corals. Guests enjoy snorkelling, kayaking, beach volleyball, fishing, village culture and sunset cruises. The Darling philosophy is simple - “We spend time talking to our guests, whether on a dive trip or over a cold beer,” says Nick, “This helps us fine tune the Volivoli experience.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Volivoli Beach Resort Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volivoli Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Volivoli Beach Resort Fiji Rakiraki