What an amazing holiday! Wananavu is a hidden gem. It's located on the north of the main island and is not a busy tourist destination which makes you feel like you have the entire coast to yourself. The service at Wananavu is amazing - the staff are all friendly and know your name by the first day - and remember it. The food is fabulous and the menu changed daily. It's a great place to relax. They also offer a range of activities daily - snorkelling trips, coconut talks, local village visits, waterfalls and rafting, cultural tours etc. We spent 3 day diving with Ra Divers and found the diving amazing. I was a little concerned about the previous reviews about Ra Divers but found them great. The diving was relaxed and organised and we had no complaints. We would highly recommend Wananavu - it looks as good as it does in the photos and the staff are just lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Located 85 scenic coastline miles from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu, translated loosely as Awesome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki