Wananavu Beach Resort
Tanoa Rakiraki Hotel(Rakiraki)(Great Value!)
$50
$49
$181
$89
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Vatia Beach Eco Resort(Tavua)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
Naigani Island Resort(Naigani Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbeachfront buredive operationmeal plandive siteshour drive from the airportvillage tourocean viewdaily specialsviti levulovo nightprivate plunge poolmeal packageraki rakisnorkeling triplocal villageour honeymoonbligh waters
Reviewed October 16, 2009

I got married in Wananavu, and it far exceeded all my expectations! The staff were amazing, and I felt like family by the time I left. They accommodated all our requests, no matter how large or small. From the minute you arrive, you can feel all your worries melting away; and when you leave, you will be planning your return.
Also, I highly recommend the excursions with them. We did the bamboo rafting trip, and it was an experience we will remember for the rest of our lives.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2009

In the Fijian language, Wananavu means wonderful. Our experience there was nothing short of that. Situated on a hill overlooking the blue waters of the Southern Pacific ocean, our Oceanview Honeymoon Bure was everything it was promised. Keleni, Beato, and the entire Wananavu team made us feel more like treasured family than holiday visitors.

We traveled with 21 of our closest friends and family for our wedding at nearby St. Francis of Xavier Catholic Church (also known as Church of the Black Christ). Everything was arranged by the amazing staff at Wananavu, and I couldn't imagine a more perfect day. I would highly recommend this for anyone searching for a Catholic destination wedding. We are counting the days until we can rejoin our friends in Fiji

• Stayed: October 2009
Reviewed October 8, 2009

First trip to Fiji and did we ever get spoiled here! Beautiful setting, super-friendly, gracious & accommodating staff. Bures nicely appointed - loved all the wood - felt private without being off the beaten path. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 5, 2009

The resort is great with good people, good food, and good accomidations.
The diving sucks because there are not many fish near the resort. If you take the one hour trip to Bligh Waters, then you will see a great number of fish and great soft coral.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2009

I recently went to the South Pacific to scuba dive with friends. WE spent two weeks on Viti Levu (Fiji Land) the main island in the Fijian chain. And although much of the island is made up of villages that lack some basic amenities, what we found at Wananavu was absolutely top-drawer!!! The grounds wew exceptionally well maintained and planned. The staff remembered everyone's name, I mean everyone, even changing faces during the week we stayed there, and we all became friends. The dive staff on the Ra Divers dive boats, were equally friendly, professional, personable and skilled. A an hstorian, I have done a lot of travelling. I have been to fifteen countries from Australia to Canada, the U.S to all over Europe. My MUST say, I have never stayed anywhere like Wananavu. Before I went there, I researched a LOT about Fiji and Wananavu, and read many reports here on TripAdvisor, some which were not complimentary. I don't know where those people stayed, but it was clearly NOT the same place i stayed! The rooms (bure's (bu-rays)) were charming and clean, the food excellent, the drinking water safe, the staff fast and careful, the prices affordable, but compared to several other such resorts on Fiji, Wananavu is first class!! Not only would I recommend it to everyone, but I would like to spend a couple more months there again diving five days a week. It has everything one ccould want in a tropical get-away, except the crowds, the noise and the overt commercialism. I, we, also stayed at the Uprising and The Pearl in southern Fiji, and I cannot say I feel the same about either one (although the Pearl is far nicer than the Uprising in MANY respects (more on those in another review).

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends