We stayed at Wananavu with our children, the staff were very helpful and the accommodation was clean and tidy. The rooms were quite a walk away from the main complex, however this added to the experience and ensured our children slept well. The gardens are beautiful and the facilities are wonderful. The pool area has two portions one for smaller children and another main part of the pool. Great for young children.
The food was lovely and we were able to get something to please everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Located 85 scenic coastline miles from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu, translated loosely as Awesome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki