Wananavu is simply amazing!
Highly recommend to anyone!
We went in January and will be returning once again in July for our wedding. All of the staff are fabulous and caring. They all knew our names as soon as we arrived and knew we were coming back to get married in July!
Vicki, Chris and the rest of the Dive Team are freaking brilliant! Nothing was a problem and they looked after us very well!
The food and beverage is amazing.
Accommadation and room service is wonderful.
Can not recommend Wananavu enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Located 85 scenic coastline miles from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu, translated loosely as Awesome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki