We stayed here in 2010 and returned, so my husband could again enjoy the diving. The setting, although a haul from the airport, is lovely. Ocean view bures have divine views. Food is very good, and there is a lot of it on the meal plan. The grounds are well-maintained; the staff members, as we remembered, are very friendly. As is in the case on many islands of the world, the pace is relaxed. As some one else remarked, it is superior to Denaru island, which from a Los Angeles perspective, seems like Palm Springs next to an ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Located 85 scenic coastline miles from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu, translated loosely as Awesome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki