We have just returned from a holiday in Fiji.We stayed at a Villa next to Wananvu Resort but spent a lot of time over there having cocktails,massages and dining.
My husband celebrated his 60th birthday at the resort.Elvin the AMAZING CHEF served us 3 most devine seafood platters.The whole night was wonderful as the staff and guest joined in the celebration.All the staff came out at the end of the night to sing Happy Life.
A very special Thank You to Ma,Elvin,Tina and Taniella.You made our holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Located 85 scenic coastline miles from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu, translated loosely as Awesome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki