If you are looking for a low key resort run by Fijians who are the warmest most genuine people you will ever meet then look no furthere than Wananavu. This place is perfect if you are a family who doesn't like crowds, kids clubs or shopping. A beautiful pool, great snorkelling, hikes in the mountains, off shore island and boat adventures and a terrific resturant that caters better than most for the kids. We love this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Located 85 scenic coastline miles from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu, translated loosely as Awesome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki