Tanoa Waterfront Hotel
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Bounty Island Resort(Bounty Island)
  • Pool
All reviewsfins restaurantexecutive roomchilli treewalking distance to townsea wallnice breakfastair contwo double bedsviti levucleaning staffnice pooltour deskrestaurant staffvinaka vakalevuday tripfijigym
Reviewed December 22, 2011

I stayed here just for one night on a stopover in Fiji. The hotel is situated in downtown but near the water; my room (310) had a partial view of the ocean. Service was generally good; they had a mixup with my reservation but made up for the 10 minute delay with an upgraded room. Restaurant was good and reasonably priced. Wireless internet worked well but was not cheap.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Wombatter
wfhmanager, Manager at Tanoa Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2011

Bula Mr Wombatter
I have taken your comments and shared them with the team, I appreciate also the constructive feed back you provided. Thank you very much, your overall comments about the property are pleasing.
We hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

I was here in November of this year for a short business trip and my my, the service of the staff were exceptionally good. I was glad to be greeted by name upon check in. All the staff were really nice and friendly and had great knowledge of the services they provide, especial thanks to Roni (am not so sure of the name, but he is the night manager).The guy helped me alot with my internet issues, my ac and also with my tv.He is a genius. They had just switched on to the new wifi and i was facing some problems with it when roni helped me out.
The room is tidy and clean and the best is room 309 where i was.It has great view of the ocean from the balcony.
If you want a great room with best customer service then i would highly recommend you of Tanoa Waterfront Hotel, where you feel home away from home even in the middle of the night.
Take the rooms upstairs in the 300 block if you are a fan of ocean view.

Thank you so much Waterfront.

Room Tip: Choose rooms in the 300 block (upstairs) for great ocean view
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Jacob469
wfhmanager, Manager at Tanoa Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2011

Bula Jacob,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review, its always a pleasure to receive positive feed backs. I have shared your comments with the team and we are delighted to know how much you appreciated the service priovided. Its great to know the efforts made are noticed.

Thank you again for your comments, we hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 3, 2011

I have just returned from a work trip to Lautoka where I stayed at the Waterrfront for 6 nights. I booked online & got a fantastic deal, the executive rooms are lovely, it was very peaceful & quiet, great location looking out to sea, and the service was very good. Have seen some negative reviews on trip advisor for the Waterfront & I just can't understand it, as I had a great stay. Suggest asking for rooms in the back wing if noise is a concern, as those on the ground floor near to reception have the disadvantage of all guests passing them on the way to their rooms, so in this way get all the passing foot traffic. Thank you to the lovely staff for my very comfortable stay, I will certainly stay again when next in Lautoka next.

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank Talanoa
wfhmanager32, Manager at Tanoa Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2011

Bula Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review, its always a pleasure to receive positive feed back. We are delighted to know how much you appreciated the Hotel Location and service provided. Its great to know the efforts made are noticed.
Thank you again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 24, 2011

I stayed with my family during our trip to fiji.Staff are very friendly and helpful.Stayed in the new wing with a room facing the pool,room was exceptionally clean and tidy.Food ordered was of high quality and of reasonable price.Also ordered a cake for family gathering which was very yummy and heaps better than our expectation.
I have and will recommend this hotel to anyone traveling from overseas.Thumbs up for the great service.
Will definitely stay with you on my next visit.
Melbourne
Australia

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
wfhmanager32, Manager at Tanoa Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2011

Bula Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review, its always a pleasure to receive positive feed backs. We are delighted to know how much you appreciated the service and facilities.Its great to know the efforts made are noticed.

I thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Fiji sometime soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

I have this year ordered cakes more than once, and for me & my guests the cakes were very well done. Everyone enjoyed it. The quality & presentation was as per our expectation. For my future orders of cakes for occasions, I'll continue with Tanoa Waterfront & will recommend to my other family members & friends!!!

Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank R_N54
wfhmanager32, Manager at Tanoa Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2011

Bula Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review, its always a pleasure to receive positive feed back. I have shared your comments with all of the team. We are delighted to know that the quality & presentation was as per your expectation.