Stayed a week in a Beachside-Spa Villa, yes there is a massive hill to get to reception but once you get to the top that view is spectacular! The staff are so beautiful, helpful and always smiling.
The pool is quite big but very cold, the pool bar is a great idea. Rooms are massive with big comfortable beds, room was cleaned almost every day. Nice big deck with a 2 person spa perfect for relaxing and watching the sun go down, biggish bathroom nothing to fantasy. They have a restuarnt at the resort good meals, great drinks and free wifi. They had activities every couple of nights, Fire dancers, crab races, dance offs, live bands, Kava ceremonies TIP- don't drink any acidic drinks after drinking Kava, can cause major indigestion. The resort is a bit out of the way of everything and a 25minute drive to the airport and 30 minutes to the city centre of Nadi but the hotel has transfers that go in the morning and can pick back up if needed. All in all my experience with Anchorage Beach Resort was beautiful and I will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Experience the best of Fiji by staying at the Anchorage Beach Resort on mainland Fiji, perfect for couples or the whole family. The Anchorage beach resort will provide the perfect launching pad to experience the wonders of the Mamanuca islands. We are often the choice for many travelers first or last night on the mainland when proximity to the international airport is an absolute must. From here you are in reach of some of the best surf and crystal clear snorkeling Fiji has on offer and various mainland excursions and activities.We are an intimate hillside boutique resort with its own secluded palm fringe beach, set amidst lush tropical gardens with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, nearby mountains and uninhabited islands in the distance. Join us for a truly relaxing tropical getaway.Do as much, or as little, as you please. Relax and unwind on the beach and by the pool. Wander through our tropical gardens. Take an afternoon nap on a hammock. Learn the local culture from our friendly Fijian staff. Indulge in delicious meals. Or embark on a variety of excursions available from the resort jetty. Our comfortable rooms are set in a tranquil environment - just meters from the beach or in the gardens providing the magical backdrop for the most amazing sunrises and the majestic sunsets.Our resort's super convenient location provides one of our most important benefits. We are located only 20 minutes from the Nadi International Airport , 10 minutes from the Sugar City of Lautoka and 2 minutes from the historical Visesei Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Anchorage Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Beach Hotel Lautoka
- Anchorage Beach Lautoka
- Anchorage Beach Resort Fiji/Lautoka