We just got back from our holiday in Fiji were we spend 5 nights at the Anchorage Beach Resort. The Resort is such a beautiful place with breath taking views and amazing staff who would do anything for you. Everyone was so friendly we were upgraded so our large group could all stay together which was so lovely of the Resort. Everyday there was a new activity on offer which the staff ran such as collecting, opening and eating coconuts where the staff got all the guests involved. The staff in a spa and gift shop are some of the nicest and most down to earth people who love all the guests and treat them like family. The Splash company are also so lovely and go out of their ways to make sure your stay and activities are as enjoyable as possible such as Banana boating, Snorkelling and Jet skiing. Another special thing about this Resort is the sea turtle holding and feeding that happens twice a day. This is truly a unique experience. I would truly recommend this Resort for everyone whether you enjoy sun tanning by the pool or having a bit of adventure the Anchorage Beach Resort Fiji has something for everyone!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Experience the best of Fiji by staying at the Anchorage Beach Resort on mainland Fiji, perfect for couples or the whole family. The Anchorage beach resort will provide the perfect launching pad to experience the wonders of the Mamanuca islands. We are often the choice for many travelers first or last night on the mainland when proximity to the international airport is an absolute must. From here you are in reach of some of the best surf and crystal clear snorkeling Fiji has on offer and various mainland excursions and activities.We are an intimate hillside boutique resort with its own secluded palm fringe beach, set amidst lush tropical gardens with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, nearby mountains and uninhabited islands in the distance. Join us for a truly relaxing tropical getaway.Do as much, or as little, as you please. Relax and unwind on the beach and by the pool. Wander through our tropical gardens. Take an afternoon nap on a hammock. Learn the local culture from our friendly Fijian staff. Indulge in delicious meals. Or embark on a variety of excursions available from the resort jetty. Our comfortable rooms are set in a tranquil environment - just meters from the beach or in the gardens providing the magical backdrop for the most amazing sunrises and the majestic sunsets.Our resort's super convenient location provides one of our most important benefits. We are located only 20 minutes from the Nadi International Airport , 10 minutes from the Sugar City of Lautoka and 2 minutes from the historical Visesei Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Anchorage Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Beach Hotel Lautoka
- Anchorage Beach Lautoka
- Anchorage Beach Resort Fiji/Lautoka