This is my second visit. We stayed for four nights. The staff were welcoming and friendly...and remembered our names!
We arrived on an early flight so waited by pool with a drink.We were given an option of a room upstairs or down. The room was clean and tidy when ready. Did not need to use the aircon.
The staff helped us hire a car from a local company the next day so no need to travel to airport to pick it up. The car was well kept. We went to explore the Coral Coast.
The next day we went for a trip to Beachcomber. Well worth the visit as Anchorage does not have swimming beach or white sand.
It was my birthday so staff gave me a cake at dinner which was lovely.
The next day we went sailing on the Seaspray.
Never had a problem with the hill as all transport picked us up near the restaurant.
This is an affordable place to base yourself and do day trips. The staff accommodated all our requests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Experience the best of Fiji by staying at the Anchorage Beach Resort on mainland Fiji, perfect for couples or the whole family. The Anchorage beach resort will provide the perfect launching pad to experience the wonders of the Mamanuca islands. We are often the choice for many travelers first or last night on the mainland when proximity to the international airport is an absolute must. From here you are in reach of some of the best surf and crystal clear snorkeling Fiji has on offer and various mainland excursions and activities.We are an intimate hillside boutique resort with its own secluded palm fringe beach, set amidst lush tropical gardens with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, nearby mountains and uninhabited islands in the distance. Join us for a truly relaxing tropical getaway.Do as much, or as little, as you please. Relax and unwind on the beach and by the pool. Wander through our tropical gardens. Take an afternoon nap on a hammock. Learn the local culture from our friendly Fijian staff. Indulge in delicious meals. Or embark on a variety of excursions available from the resort jetty. Our comfortable rooms are set in a tranquil environment - just meters from the beach or in the gardens providing the magical backdrop for the most amazing sunrises and the majestic sunsets.Our resort's super convenient location provides one of our most important benefits. We are located only 20 minutes from the Nadi International Airport , 10 minutes from the Sugar City of Lautoka and 2 minutes from the historical Visesei Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Anchorage Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Beach Hotel Lautoka
- Anchorage Beach Lautoka
- Anchorage Beach Resort Fiji/Lautoka