For the price, $79.00 AUD per night, it's not a bad place, the rooms are spacious and very clean. The few day we spent there the weather was windy and overcast,you couldnt even sit around the pool, so unless it's a great sunny weather, not really the place to be. The staff in the restaurant and bar were excellent, all Fijians, all with friendly smiles and only too happy to help with any request. The food is very good and great value for money, have the Seafood Platter, at $44.00 FJ, it's great value and very tasty. The Fijian boys who sing at night in the restaurant are just brilliant, especially when they sing local songs, they just add that extra special something to dinner. The staff at reception are a whole different ball game, they are not very friendly and dont seem willing to be of assistance. In the information they give you on arrival, they offer shopping trips to Lautoka and Nadi at 10 & 11 am daily, they don't happen, when you go and ask you are told not enough people want to go, so we can arrange a hire car for you, or we can give you a lift to the highway (about 3km away) and you can find your own way there. If you do need a car and driver, ask for Babu from Babu's Cars, he is a character and will not rip you off, round trip to Nadi is about $70.00 FJ, he gets there when promised and if he can't get there makes alternate arrangements for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Experience the best of Fiji by staying at the Anchorage Beach Resort on mainland Fiji, perfect for couples or the whole family. The Anchorage beach resort will provide the perfect launching pad to experience the wonders of the Mamanuca islands. We are often the choice for many travelers first or last night on the mainland when proximity to the international airport is an absolute must. From here you are in reach of some of the best surf and crystal clear snorkeling Fiji has on offer and various mainland excursions and activities.We are an intimate hillside boutique resort with its own secluded palm fringe beach, set amidst lush tropical gardens with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, nearby mountains and uninhabited islands in the distance. Join us for a truly relaxing tropical getaway.Do as much, or as little, as you please. Relax and unwind on the beach and by the pool. Wander through our tropical gardens. Take an afternoon nap on a hammock. Learn the local culture from our friendly Fijian staff. Indulge in delicious meals. Or embark on a variety of excursions available from the resort jetty. Our comfortable rooms are set in a tranquil environment - just meters from the beach or in the gardens providing the magical backdrop for the most amazing sunrises and the majestic sunsets.Our resort's super convenient location provides one of our most important benefits. We are located only 20 minutes from the Nadi International Airport , 10 minutes from the Sugar City of Lautoka and 2 minutes from the historical Visesei Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Anchorage Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Beach Hotel Lautoka
- Anchorage Beach Lautoka
- Anchorage Beach Resort Fiji/Lautoka