It was a wonderful holiday in Fiji. The islands are beautiful and the people wonderful. We had the best time when it was raining. Then we stayed at the Anchorage and had time to talk to the Fijian people who work there. That way we learned more about Fiji and it´s people, than traveling around.
ANU, the manager, she always had time for us. Helped with trips and cars and solved all of our problems.
MARAIA, who worked at the restaurant and delighted us with her smile and attention, having four children at home, working all day - wanted us to come to her house for a cava-ceremony.
JOSEPH, helping in all situations, with fishing, boats, internet etc.
ELENOA and NACA, cleaning our rooms with the greatest care, and never forgot to decorate it with fresh flowers.
VA, at the reception, always friendly and smiling. Being a real friend, finding a solution for all needs.
MILI, at the reception, a real darling. Accompanied us in the pouring rain on the bus to Lautoka, took us to the bank, to shops and restaurant. Gave us her own black skirt for a funeral. Was always patient and kind and VERY INTELLIGENT.
THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU !!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Experience the best of Fiji by staying at the Anchorage Beach Resort on mainland Fiji, perfect for couples or the whole family. The Anchorage beach resort will provide the perfect launching pad to experience the wonders of the Mamanuca islands. We are often the choice for many travelers first or last night on the mainland when proximity to the international airport is an absolute must. From here you are in reach of some of the best surf and crystal clear snorkeling Fiji has on offer and various mainland excursions and activities.We are an intimate hillside boutique resort with its own secluded palm fringe beach, set amidst lush tropical gardens with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, nearby mountains and uninhabited islands in the distance. Join us for a truly relaxing tropical getaway.Do as much, or as little, as you please. Relax and unwind on the beach and by the pool. Wander through our tropical gardens. Take an afternoon nap on a hammock. Learn the local culture from our friendly Fijian staff. Indulge in delicious meals. Or embark on a variety of excursions available from the resort jetty. Our comfortable rooms are set in a tranquil environment - just meters from the beach or in the gardens providing the magical backdrop for the most amazing sunrises and the majestic sunsets.Our resort's super convenient location provides one of our most important benefits. We are located only 20 minutes from the Nadi International Airport , 10 minutes from the Sugar City of Lautoka and 2 minutes from the historical Visesei Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Anchorage Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Beach Hotel Lautoka
- Anchorage Beach Lautoka
- Anchorage Beach Resort Fiji/Lautoka