We stayed at this hotel both pre and post a Blue Lagoon cruise. The service was excellent in particular the restaurant where we had 'local' cuisine including seafood in a coconut sauce wrapped in a banana leaf. Another night we had a seafood platter which was also excellent.
As we were flying to the USA after our stay and had an evening flight the hotel gave us a day room for sole use FOC which we were delighted with.
We also made use of the spa for massages which were good value (better than the Outrigger where we had also stayed at -see review).
Would reccommend this hotel for a few days for a stopover to Aus or NZ as is close to Nadi and Latoka so sightseeing options too. Also only 20 minutes from Latoka wharf where cruise go from, so no early start to transfer to cruise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our first guests arrived 3,500 years ago and liked the place so much, they stayed ...According to local legend, the first Fijians arrived around 1500 BC, landing on the beach at First Landing. Today, you too can discover and enjoy this intimate, authentic Fijian resort, ideally located only 25 minutes away from Nadi and 35 minutes from Denarau Island, for your Fiji holiday. The resort has easy access to the nearby Mamanuca Islands, by boat from the resort’s new jetty or adjacent Vuda Yacht Marina daily. The resort is nestled amidst magnificent tropical gardens, majestic palms and massive rain trees, just 15 minutes by road from Nadi Airport, and blessed with one of the only white sand beaches in the Nadi area. The beach faces due west, giving breathtaking sunsets across the nearby islands. We are a small, owner-operated resort, featuring a range of accommodation options from Fijian style Bures to our two bedroom, luxurious, self-catering Royal Villa or Garden Villas, each situated in their own enclosed tropical garden with a full sized pool. We also have a lively bar and popular beachside restaurant. We pride ourselves on personal attention to our guests, and the genuine hospitality of our staff will ensure your stay is a memorable one. First Landing Beach Resort is the perfect location for a destination stay in Fiji, in combination with an outer island resort or cruise or a short stop-over in Fiji due to our location. Come and learn about the fascinating history, culture and natural heritage of this very special place.First Landing Beach Resort is famous for our true Bula Pride and Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your First Landing Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- First Landing Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Lautoka
- First Landing Beach Resort And Villas
- 1st Landing Beach Resort & Villas
- First Landing Beach Hotel
- First Landing Beach Resort & Villas Fiji/Lautoka