We very recently spent a week at First Landing and have nothing but positive comments about the resort, the staff and the whole trip. We booked through Patrick at GoWay Travel and all travel arrangements went without a hiccup. Rosie Tours greeted us at the airport and got us to and from the resort. We found all of Rosie Tours staff to be very friendly and knowledgeable and offered plenty of information about the area. Rosie Tours has a desk in the resort boutique and are very helpful with booking excursions. Food at the resort is excellent and beautifully presented. We ate all meals in the dining area by the beach while watching the ocean and sunsets - it was lovely. The bar was fun and the Mango Tangos were delicious. All staff were always happy and pleasant; the evening musicians were a wonderful treat. We participated in and enjoyed all the planned activities. We had read some comments about repairs and renovations before leaving for our trip and were a little worried about what we would find but the workers kept noise and mess to a minimum and almost everything was finished when we left. The pool is very large and clean. The spa wasn't the most luxurious spa but it was clean, reasonably priced and the massages were excellent.
We would return anytime to First Landing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our first guests arrived 3,500 years ago and liked the place so much, they stayed ...According to local legend, the first Fijians arrived around 1500 BC, landing on the beach at First Landing. Today, you too can discover and enjoy this intimate, authentic Fijian resort, ideally located only 25 minutes away from Nadi and 35 minutes from Denarau Island, for your Fiji holiday. The resort has easy access to the nearby Mamanuca Islands, by boat from the resort’s new jetty or adjacent Vuda Yacht Marina daily. The resort is nestled amidst magnificent tropical gardens, majestic palms and massive rain trees, just 15 minutes by road from Nadi Airport, and blessed with one of the only white sand beaches in the Nadi area. The beach faces due west, giving breathtaking sunsets across the nearby islands. We are a small, owner-operated resort, featuring a range of accommodation options from Fijian style Bures to our two bedroom, luxurious, self-catering Royal Villa or Garden Villas, each situated in their own enclosed tropical garden with a full sized pool. We also have a lively bar and popular beachside restaurant. We pride ourselves on personal attention to our guests, and the genuine hospitality of our staff will ensure your stay is a memorable one. First Landing Beach Resort is the perfect location for a destination stay in Fiji, in combination with an outer island resort or cruise or a short stop-over in Fiji due to our location. Come and learn about the fascinating history, culture and natural heritage of this very special place.First Landing Beach Resort is famous for our true Bula Pride and Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your First Landing Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- First Landing Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Lautoka
- First Landing Beach Resort And Villas
- 1st Landing Beach Resort & Villas
- First Landing Beach Hotel
- First Landing Beach Resort & Villas Fiji/Lautoka