Thank you Amanda & your beautiful staff for the last 2 wonderful 2 nights in Fiji - if only we had gone to this resort on arrival instead of the Sofitel! We will know better next time!
The beachfront bures are beautiful & comfortable and your staff are outstanding. We only ate at the restaurant at night but the meals were excellent and the atmosphere was so friendly and inviting. It was like one big family get together.
We loved the little things - the warm welcome from Norman, the effort the staff made spelling "Bula" in flowers on the bed on arrival & the immaculate gardens.
We spent the last night in Fiji at your Traditional Fijian buffet and Fire Dance - what a magical night overlooking the ocean. Norm had reserved us a fantastic table right in front .
We had a 4.30am start to catch our flight home and Reception rang us the night before and reminded us of this. They also organised to have our wet clothes washed and dried at 7pm when we got back from Beachcomer & they were ready and ironed by 9pm. Then the next morning, we were packed and walking out the door at 4.30am and there was one of the staff waiting outside our room ready to take our bags to the taxi. In all the hotels I have stayed at, I have never had this happen before unless we ring for help. What amazing service and your staff are so happy.
We will never come back to Nadi without staying at this awesome resort - better than all the resorts at Denaru put together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our first guests arrived 3,500 years ago and liked the place so much, they stayed ...According to local legend, the first Fijians arrived around 1500 BC, landing on the beach at First Landing. Today, you too can discover and enjoy this intimate, authentic Fijian resort, ideally located only 25 minutes away from Nadi and 35 minutes from Denarau Island, for your Fiji holiday. The resort has easy access to the nearby Mamanuca Islands, by boat from the resort’s new jetty or adjacent Vuda Yacht Marina daily. The resort is nestled amidst magnificent tropical gardens, majestic palms and massive rain trees, just 15 minutes by road from Nadi Airport, and blessed with one of the only white sand beaches in the Nadi area. The beach faces due west, giving breathtaking sunsets across the nearby islands. We are a small, owner-operated resort, featuring a range of accommodation options from Fijian style Bures to our two bedroom, luxurious, self-catering Royal Villa or Garden Villas, each situated in their own enclosed tropical garden with a full sized pool. We also have a lively bar and popular beachside restaurant. We pride ourselves on personal attention to our guests, and the genuine hospitality of our staff will ensure your stay is a memorable one. First Landing Beach Resort is the perfect location for a destination stay in Fiji, in combination with an outer island resort or cruise or a short stop-over in Fiji due to our location. Come and learn about the fascinating history, culture and natural heritage of this very special place.First Landing Beach Resort is famous for our true Bula Pride and Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your First Landing Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- First Landing Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Lautoka
- First Landing Beach Resort And Villas
- 1st Landing Beach Resort & Villas
- First Landing Beach Hotel
- First Landing Beach Resort & Villas Fiji/Lautoka