“Great Location”

BBQ Chicken
Ranked #14 of 28 Restaurants in Lautoka
Cuisines: Chinese, Grill, Barbecue, European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Casual Smart Dine in with friendly staff serving European, Chinese, American food. Full bar with family seating.
Viti Levu, Fiji
“Great Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Have come here a couple of times and every-time my experience differs, sometimes service is prompt, other days it is very slow.

Food was delicious and the atmosphere is very nice.

Suggestion-- get staff who have a friendly approach to customers. Most of the staff seem to scare people away with their attitude, but otherwise this is a lovely place and i highly recommend it when visiting Lautoka

• Visited April 2013

Nadi, Fiji
“Not the same!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

My family and I took friends out for dinner there one night..we all ordered different things but Everything we ate had something wrong with it..my drumstick size was half the size of what they would give us the very first time they opened..Jamaican rice had absolutely no flavor, only soy sauce..pizza ordered had a very soft dough..and the chicken burger ordered had a very dry pattie. At the end of dinner, my friend and I ordered coffee, only to see her cup had lipstick on it, which we returned. It was such a bad dinner, money wasted I would say. When BBQ chicken first opened, it was so classy and food was delicious, now it has really turned the other way.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Kyr J S
Stockholm, Sweden
“Nice taste”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

AC! There is not many places with good AC, they have. The BBQ in the meny wasn't order able, why we don't know. Not fancy, fair priced. They hade Absolut Vodka, as a swede, I think that was nice!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Agneta1964
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Good staff attendance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

Menu selection looked good it was just a shame we came when the extractor fan had been damaged due to the cyclone so they couldn't do anything in fryer, was limited but still managed to find something.

Visited December 2012
Apia, Samoa
“Best Chicken in Fiji.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

I am a local tourist and every time I go to Lautoka, I always eat there. It is the best Chicken in Fiji and in my opinion, the #2 resturant in Fiji (Hard Rock is better). I love the Chips.

• Visited November 2012
eriq o, head chef at BBQ Chicken, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
hi,
first of all thank you for your kind and fair review on our establishment, we are glad to know that we stand among some of the best restaurant here in the west and competion is one of the game we play coz it help us strive to be on top of the chain and achieve what we want most....

and that is to be able to give the best food, service and attention to our costumer!!!