My husband and I stayed at Namale for our honeymoon and it was truly the best trip we have ever had. My husband works a very stressful job (many couples can probably relate?), and he really deserved a break from his work, and we both needed a relaxing vacation after the craziness of the wedding weekend. Our stay at Namale was THE highlight of our trip to fiji and exceeded our expectations. In one sentence, it was the heartwarming hospitality of all the resort staff that made our stay truly exceptional. Nothing was too difficult. Everything was done to satisfy and relax our body and spirits. Everyday they arranged our meals and activities to what we wanted to do; a private lunch at a waterfall drinking champagne and swimming in a rockpool (we had a walkie talkie to call them when we were done!), a fun dinner at their 'Kava Bowl' a room with ten pin bowling, golf simulator & 400 movies on a projector screen, to diving daily with our own diving instructor, horse riding in the lush mountains at our leisure and enjoying their award winning spa while sipping cocktails. Every meal we enjoyed at a different location at the resort, and every meal was delicious! The menu changed daily and was so mouthwateringly yummy. Being an all inclusive resort it was nice to not worry about always signing for bills. And lastly our bure was truly heavenly. It was set up like a little tree house on this big rock with a suspension bridge to our own private deck and plunge pool overlooking the ocean. Our travel was arranged by Qantas Vacations and it is thanks to them for recommending Namale Resort in the first place! They truly knew what they were doing and had first hand experience on the best resorts in Fiji, they helped us plan our trip from beginning to end. We can hands down recommend this place to any couple wanting to rekindle their love (if you can't love each other here I don't know where?), and rejuvenate the body, mind and spirit. We will definitely be back to Namale for an anniversary, hopefully soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the Koro Sea on volcanic uplifts is the luxuriously all-inclusive boutique Namale Resort & Spa. Located 10 minutes outside of Savusavu Town on the northern fringes of the Fiji Islands, paradise is within your reach. Namale is nestled among 525 acres of lush tropical flora and offers an authentically Fijian experience to its guests. Namale’s 19 units of luxurious accommodation feature traditional Fijian architecture with modern influences and are each unique unto themselves. Dining is never a dull experience at Namale with its many private dining decks and outdoor locales including the base of Namale’s privately owned waterfall. Namale houses a one-of-a-kind indoor entertainment centre and a fully-equipped fitness centre which are complimentary for guests’ use. Namale also offers an array of activities for guests to enjoy including horseback riding, kayaking, snorkeling, knee-boarding, nature excursions, Fijian village visits and so much more! Guests are also able to access two world-renowned diving sites; the Namena Reserve and Somosomo Strait. The jewel of Namale is its award-winning Spa & Sanctuary. Noted as the "#1 Spa in Fiji" by Luxury Spa Finder Magazine, the Spa features a hydrotherapy room housing 7 different treatment pools including aromatherapy tubs, a waterfall massage pool, hot tub and plunge pool. The hydrotherapy room has ceiling to floor glass walls that take in breathtaking views of the Koro Sea and Pacific Ocean beyond. All bures feature cordless intercom phones, spacious clothing & luggage storage, mini-safes, souvenir Namale sarongs, fully stocked mini-bars, tea and coffee making facilities, Pure Fiji amenities, hairdryers, mini hi-fi players with I-Pod docking, iron/ironing board, complimentary wi-fi internet access and full air-conditioning. “Namale was a place for us like no other. My wife, daughter and I will treasure (our stay here) for the rest of our lives. The staff, the resort, and the breezes at night are unique and very special”- Ken Nolan, Motion Picture Screenwriter – Blackhawk Down*Namale Resort & Spa does not hold a minimum night stay policy and is able to accommodate children 16 years of age and above. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Namale Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namale The Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Namale The Fiji Islands Resort And Spa
- Namale Hotel Savusavu
- Namale Resort & Spa Fiji/Savusavu