If you want pristine water, soft and hard coral, and thousands of colorful reef fish, then go to Moody's Namena. This is a unique and intimate resort with six comfortable bures (bungalows) perched on a hillside with ocean views. This ten acre paradise offers privacy and service from the wonderful staff each day. The food was excellent and the house keeping services included fresh flowers daily. The highlight of our trip was enjoying snorkeling twice a day. The coral reef that surrounds the island was only a ten minute comfortable boat ride away. I have snorkeled around the world and have rarely seen so many colorful and exquisite fish. Most of all we enjoyed the hospitality of Tom and Joan Moody who thirty years ago had the vision for creating Moody's Namena.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Namena Island Resort is a privately owned Fiji island resort. 6 Bure's (cottages) strategically located to maximize ocean views and enjoy the ocean breezes. Maximum guest capacity 12 people. 3 gorgeous private beaches. Namena is rated the "Best Dive Destination In Fiji" and ranked as one of the "Top 10 Dive Destinations in the World". Namena Island is surrounded by a reef designated as a marine reserve with over 22 world famous dive sites all within a 10 minute boat ride from our boat jetty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Namena Island Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moody`s Namena Hotel Savusavu
- Moodys Namena Hotel
- Moodys Namena Resort All Inclusive
- Namena Island Dive Resort Fiji/Savusavu