Our group of 6 had 2 nights on Namena Island....to ourselves. From start to finish it was a great experience. Kiri would call us for meals on the Fijian drum. Take an island walk along the trails. Red footed boobies nest all year long. After 40 years of diving I have never seen better, not even in the Red Sea (Rad Mohammed, Dahab, Elat)
New owners said expansion is planned for 2014 so I only hope it is done with utmost care and respect for nature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Namena Island Resort is a privately owned Fiji island resort. 6 Bure's (cottages) strategically located to maximize ocean views and enjoy the ocean breezes. Maximum guest capacity 12 people. 3 gorgeous private beaches. Namena is rated the "Best Dive Destination In Fiji" and ranked as one of the "Top 10 Dive Destinations in the World". Namena Island is surrounded by a reef designated as a marine reserve with over 22 world famous dive sites all within a 10 minute boat ride from our boat jetty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Namena Island Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moody`s Namena Hotel Savusavu
- Moodys Namena Hotel
- Moodys Namena Resort All Inclusive
- Namena Island Dive Resort Fiji/Savusavu