We spent a week at Moody's Resort and loved this very special place. On just 110 acres, Namena offers the perfect combination of tropical forest with hiking trails, sandy beaches, cliffs covered with flowering bushes, and bird sanctuary. The surrounding lagoon and barrier reef boast a wonderful variety of hard and soft corals, lots of interesting dive sites patrolled by inquisitive but never threatening sharks. What a treat to see this pristine underwater environment after seeing so many deteriorating reefs and dwindling fish stocks in other better known locations in the Pacific and Caribbean. Our heartfelt thanks to Tom Moody and his wonderful staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Namena Island Resort is a privately owned Fiji island resort. 6 Bure's (cottages) strategically located to maximize ocean views and enjoy the ocean breezes. Maximum guest capacity 12 people. 3 gorgeous private beaches. Namena is rated the "Best Dive Destination In Fiji" and ranked as one of the "Top 10 Dive Destinations in the World". Namena Island is surrounded by a reef designated as a marine reserve with over 22 world famous dive sites all within a 10 minute boat ride from our boat jetty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Namena Island Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moody`s Namena Hotel Savusavu
- Moodys Namena Hotel
- Moodys Namena Resort All Inclusive
- Namena Island Dive Resort Fiji/Savusavu