Our experience at the Koro Sun Resort exceeded all expectations from top to bottom. The food (a fusion of Fijian and Indian) was top notch, the location pristine, the accomodations romantic (fresh flowers on the bed everyday), the weather beautiful, the water amazing (corals, sea life and shells galore), the activities plentiful (kayaks, diving, nature hikes, town trip, pearl farm visit) and the people as nice as can be. Even the other guests at the resort were friendly and sociable. I can't say enough good things about this resort , the people and it's location.
Nestled between the ocean and the rainforest only a short distance from the Savusavu airport we felt as though we were worlds away from the hustle and bustle. Coconut trees a plenty, smiles everywhere we looked, and songs being sung for guests and for fun. It was so easy to let our cares melt away and adopt the joyful Fijian attitude of the people at Koro Sun. We were so relaxed and pampered that by the end of our stay it was hard to say goodbye. We give this vacation and the resort an A+. Jennifer and Nick Termini, Los Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our northern unspoiled location offers you the genuine warmth and friendliness of the Fijian people, beautiful lush tropical surroundings, and warm, impossibly clear waters. In a remote setting that defines paradise, Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa immerses you in a genuine Fijian experience that's nirvana to the core. In the unspoiled native north on "Fiji's other big island" of Vanua Levu, this 160-acre sanctuary was born of a nature lover's dream. The tropical retreat is etched within a coconut plantation that's encircled by lush rainforests at the edge of a stunning private lagoon. From the moment you arrive, the Koro Sun staff embraces you like family. They greet you with a song that welcomes you to your home away from home. Certainly, the Fijians are known around the globe for being the most warm and friendly islands on earth.That hospitality - coupled with our diverse accommodations and recreation - has made Fiji's Koro Sun Resort an international favorite for relaxing holidays, active family vacations and magical romantic getaways. You may experience the latter in our brand new Edgewater Bures, with lagoon front location. Our 43 private bures and villas are spacious, individually appointed decor and fully air-conditioned. Your stay is all-inclusive - from airport transfers to bountiful gourmet fare and a flurry of non-motorized water sport activities and exclusive diving at the world-famous Namena Marine Reserve with Namena Divers Inc now based at Koro Sun Resort. Beverages are additional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koro Sun Hotel Savusavu
- Koro Sun Resort All Inclusive
- Koro Sun Resort And Rainforest Spa Fiji/Savusavu