My wife and I chose Koro Sun for our honeymoon after considering a number of options and boy are we happy we did! Fiji is a magical place, especially Savusavu and Koro Sun Resort. The staff really made our stay so personable. We felt like we were leaving family when it was time to come home. Everyone from Mela, Romanu, Dobbs, Tim Tam, Naomi, Mere, Ally, Nai, Arvin, Vani, Solo (I know I'm leaving some people out. Sorry) made our trip unbelievable. We were greeted at the tiny airport amongst beautiful rainforest by Arvin who escorted us to our hotel. Once there, we were greeted with fresh coconuts and a foot massage that was extra amazing after the long flight.
We stayed for one week, although we wouldn't have come back home if it were up to us due to the raw beauty and laid back lifestyle. We partook in many of the activities at the resort including kayaking to bat island, visiting a school in town, snorkeling at coral gardens, stand up paddle boarding, bike riding along the coast, banana leaf couples massage in the rainforest spa (which I HIGHLY recommend!), happy hour at the infinity edge pool, and relaxing on our day bed at our amazing edge water bure. As everyone has mentioned in previous reviews, the food was incredible and I became a glutinous husband at every meal (desserts were especially good). We really can't say enough about how incredible the entire experience was and we feel very fortunate that we were able to have such a great honeymoon that we will remember forever. We hope to one day be back. BULA and Vinaka Vakalevu Fiji!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our northern unspoiled location offers you the genuine warmth and friendliness of the Fijian people, beautiful lush tropical surroundings, and warm, impossibly clear waters. In a remote setting that defines paradise, Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa immerses you in a genuine Fijian experience that's nirvana to the core. In the unspoiled native north on "Fiji's other big island" of Vanua Levu, this 160-acre sanctuary was born of a nature lover's dream. The tropical retreat is etched within a coconut plantation that's encircled by lush rainforests at the edge of a stunning private lagoon. From the moment you arrive, the Koro Sun staff embraces you like family. They greet you with a song that welcomes you to your home away from home. Certainly, the Fijians are known around the globe for being the most warm and friendly islands on earth.That hospitality - coupled with our diverse accommodations and recreation - has made Fiji's Koro Sun Resort an international favorite for relaxing holidays, active family vacations and magical romantic getaways. You may experience the latter in our brand new Edgewater Bures, with lagoon front location. Our 43 private bures and villas are spacious, individually appointed decor and fully air-conditioned. Your stay is all-inclusive - from airport transfers to bountiful gourmet fare and a flurry of non-motorized water sport activities and exclusive diving at the world-famous Namena Marine Reserve with Namena Divers Inc now based at Koro Sun Resort. Beverages are additional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koro Sun Hotel Savusavu
- Koro Sun Resort All Inclusive
- Koro Sun Resort And Rainforest Spa Fiji/Savusavu