My family of 4 recently returned from the most fantastic 14 nights at Koro Sun!
We had to change our normal travel plans to the mamanucas after the resort we frequently visit was closed due to the December cyclone. So forced to look for a new Fiji home I decided to go somewhere completely different and Savu savu was the new destination and Koro Sun the new Resort.
We had an amazing time we stayed in the 2 bedroom Raintree bure which was perfect for our family it was huge and we loved it. The outdoor shower was great! The plunge pool was terrific and to lay on the day bed after a full on day of activity was perfect.
We were kept busy the entire time we were away which is what we like to do.
We took part in the waterfall trip, salt water kayak, kayaks to bat island and the swimming in the grotto, snorkelling out the front of bat island along the wall and inside the reef near the platform and out beyond. We played golf, went hiking, took the trip to the pearl farm, went bike riding, the herbal walk, I had 2 treatments in the rainforest day spa, we went to town a few times. My favourite things to do were the floral arranging classes with Leba, the massage with my daughter, and the cooking class with my son and the brilliant head chef Joe.
I also enjoyed watching the kids and my husband fresh water prawn with Dobbs. We all enjoyed the movie nights hanging around on the daybeds in the lounge. I won the crab race which was great!
The staff are brilliant and treated us like family the whole time. Nothing was too much trouble.
We meet so many lovely lively and happy people mostly from Oz and the US. It was great meeting and chatting to people who were also having a fabulous time.
Vinaka to Jack for inviting us up for the cocktail party at his place that was great, and has the most magnificent views.
The diving was amazing we went to Namena Marine Reserve what a beautiful place to dive that was spectacular.
We absolutely loved the food. It was always so fresh and delicious.
Vinaka to Romanu, Dobbs and John the activity staff for keeping us all entertained.
Vinaka to Mili and all the girls that smiled everyday as they helped in the restaurants. The chocolate milkshakes are the best!!!
Vinaka to Arvin, Mariah, Mela and Geeta.
Vinaka to Jack and Joe for making us feel at home.
Vinaka vaka levu to Ty, Jenia and the boys for making our holiday truly special. It was lovely spending time with you guys. You all went out of your way to make sure we were all having a great stay. We were all very sad to leave.
We didn't like Koro Sun we LOVED it!
We can't wait to come back.
Vinaka vaka levu Koro Sun for a fabulous family holiday that we will all treasure forever! Moce
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our northern unspoiled location offers you the genuine warmth and friendliness of the Fijian people, beautiful lush tropical surroundings, and warm, impossibly clear waters. In a remote setting that defines paradise, Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa immerses you in a genuine Fijian experience that's nirvana to the core. In the unspoiled native north on "Fiji's other big island" of Vanua Levu, this 160-acre sanctuary was born of a nature lover's dream. The tropical retreat is etched within a coconut plantation that's encircled by lush rainforests at the edge of a stunning private lagoon. From the moment you arrive, the Koro Sun staff embraces you like family. They greet you with a song that welcomes you to your home away from home. Certainly, the Fijians are known around the globe for being the most warm and friendly islands on earth.That hospitality - coupled with our diverse accommodations and recreation - has made Fiji's Koro Sun Resort an international favorite for relaxing holidays, active family vacations and magical romantic getaways. You may experience the latter in our brand new Edgewater Bures, with lagoon front location. Our 43 private bures and villas are spacious, individually appointed decor and fully air-conditioned. Your stay is all-inclusive - from airport transfers to bountiful gourmet fare and a flurry of non-motorized water sport activities and exclusive diving at the world-famous Namena Marine Reserve with Namena Divers Inc now based at Koro Sun Resort. Beverages are additional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koro Sun Hotel Savusavu
- Koro Sun Resort All Inclusive
- Koro Sun Resort And Rainforest Spa Fiji/Savusavu