We recently held a yoga retreat at Koro Sun Resort in Fiji and brought a group down from Colorado. None of us had ever been too Fiji before, and this was our first time leading an out-of-country yoga retreat. It could not have been better! The management and staff at Koro Sun made all of our up-front arrangements easy. Upon arrival things just got better -- all of our needs were met, we felt at home, the food was amazing and the accommodations clean and comfortable. Some of the folks in our group had specific dietary needs which were met quite exceptionally. We practiced yoga in the Seaside event center, right by the water and could hear fish jumping and watch the sun set as we practiced. We also took advantage of many events coordinated by the resort, such as snorkeling, hiking, stand-up-paddleboarding and kayaking. We were treated with the utmost care! Thank you!! We will definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our northern unspoiled location offers you the genuine warmth and friendliness of the Fijian people, beautiful lush tropical surroundings, and warm, impossibly clear waters. In a remote setting that defines paradise, Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa immerses you in a genuine Fijian experience that's nirvana to the core. In the unspoiled native north on "Fiji's other big island" of Vanua Levu, this 160-acre sanctuary was born of a nature lover's dream. The tropical retreat is etched within a coconut plantation that's encircled by lush rainforests at the edge of a stunning private lagoon. From the moment you arrive, the Koro Sun staff embraces you like family. They greet you with a song that welcomes you to your home away from home. Certainly, the Fijians are known around the globe for being the most warm and friendly islands on earth.That hospitality - coupled with our diverse accommodations and recreation - has made Fiji's Koro Sun Resort an international favorite for relaxing holidays, active family vacations and magical romantic getaways. You may experience the latter in our brand new Edgewater Bures, with lagoon front location. Our 43 private bures and villas are spacious, individually appointed decor and fully air-conditioned. Your stay is all-inclusive - from airport transfers to bountiful gourmet fare and a flurry of non-motorized water sport activities and exclusive diving at the world-famous Namena Marine Reserve with Namena Divers Inc now based at Koro Sun Resort. Beverages are additional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koro Sun Hotel Savusavu
- Koro Sun Resort All Inclusive
- Koro Sun Resort And Rainforest Spa Fiji/Savusavu