Just for back our 7-day Honeymoon at the Koro Sun and I already miss the place!
I was in love with the place from the first time I walked in. It has the most beatiful greenery all around the property. It was exactly how I expected it to be, a beatiful place to simply lay back and relax; enjoy some good drinks, enjoy great food, enjoy great views , and if you want to fun activities for you to choose from.
This isn't the place if you are looking for loud club music,dancing and drunk people staying up late and and partying until the wee hours of the morning... NOPE this is a chill place.
The food is amazing and there was nothing that we didn't like , Hats Off to the chef loved my morning vegetable omelet with the biscuits....yummmy.
The activities provided are great and I can't say enough about the guides ALL of them extremely friendly and love to show you the "real authentic Fiji" like they say.
The guided snorkeling with John was so much fun (unfortunately I got really bad scratches on my legs from the Coral Reefs..who knew those things were as sharp as broken glass??)
The Waterfall excursion with Romanu was amazing and our favorite :)
The village trip is a unique experience and it really humbles you. The people don't have much there yet they are as happy as can be.
The cave at Bat Island is absolutely beautiful!!
We would definitely recommend Koro Sun- it is a perfect place for a quiet, relaxed Honeymoon.
The people are all extremely friendly and helpful.We give the Koro Sun 5 star rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our northern unspoiled location offers you the genuine warmth and friendliness of the Fijian people, beautiful lush tropical surroundings, and warm, impossibly clear waters. In a remote setting that defines paradise, Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa immerses you in a genuine Fijian experience that's nirvana to the core. In the unspoiled native north on "Fiji's other big island" of Vanua Levu, this 160-acre sanctuary was born of a nature lover's dream. The tropical retreat is etched within a coconut plantation that's encircled by lush rainforests at the edge of a stunning private lagoon. From the moment you arrive, the Koro Sun staff embraces you like family. They greet you with a song that welcomes you to your home away from home. Certainly, the Fijians are known around the globe for being the most warm and friendly islands on earth.That hospitality - coupled with our diverse accommodations and recreation - has made Fiji's Koro Sun Resort an international favorite for relaxing holidays, active family vacations and magical romantic getaways. You may experience the latter in our brand new Edgewater Bures, with lagoon front location. Our 43 private bures and villas are spacious, individually appointed decor and fully air-conditioned. Your stay is all-inclusive - from airport transfers to bountiful gourmet fare and a flurry of non-motorized water sport activities and exclusive diving at the world-famous Namena Marine Reserve with Namena Divers Inc now based at Koro Sun Resort. Beverages are additional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koro Sun Hotel Savusavu
- Koro Sun Resort All Inclusive
- Koro Sun Resort And Rainforest Spa Fiji/Savusavu