Once again our family of four, two children 9 and 13, had an absolute ball at JMC. A big thank you to Bart and ALL staff for accommodating every need. From our perspective this is what makes us teary on farewell.
-A friendly welcome at Nadi airport
-Outstanding, energetic and genuine staff
-Great Bula club and Buddies for our children
-Amazing food with excellent healthy menu choices
-Loads of activities and cultural experiences to do
-A relaxed and fun atmosphere
-The perfect location in Savusavu
-No pool side fashion
-Great guests to connect with.
All in all a beautiful resort - we'll certainly be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Eco-Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji/Savusavu