Most of teh staff are still brilliant, the food is still brilliant, but there have been some changes since our previous stays...no longer "Fiji" products in the room, just cheap hotel stuff. If your plane is cancelled you will be bundled off in a death defying bus ride to the other side of the island (in previous stays we were told you stay an extra night free). One of the staff kept asking for money and gifts. The complementary foot massage never came etc.
Just small changes and still a great place....but nothing like how good it was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Eco-Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji/Savusavu