I've never written a review before but felt this hotel definitely deserved it. We came back today after only 3 nights at this resort, and I must say I was very taken back. When we arrived, our 2 kids were whisked away to the awesome Bula club by their own nannies. I actually felt like I was on a mini honeymoon with my husband. The nannies are definitely the point of difference at this place.
Firstly I want to say a big thank you to Dee and Tino for an awesome job with the kids. Axel says he misses Tino already.
The bure we had was seafront and just gorgeous. I loved the Personal touches with the place. The food was delectable. Rico was such a funny waiter.
We did a dive trip with David and coming back we saw a pod of 50 pilot whales which we swam with for a good half hour. Such a life changing moment for me.
Our night snorkel with Johnny was awesome. That guy really knows his stuff. I had the probably the best massage I've ever had last night. I was sad to go this morning, but we'll be back.
There are so many great things to mention but ill leave the rest as a surprise to those of you that are ready to go. I'm a travel agent and I will be recommending this resort to all my clients. Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Eco-Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji/Savusavu