We took our two boys aged 4 & 8 and they had a lovely time at the resort. It definitely is one of the best resorts on Fiji for children. Kids were entertained throughout the day and we felt we could have a holiday too while they were busy with their buddies. The rooms are lovely and the food is great. We did get annoyed though when they had a crab race for the children and didnt tell us there was $50 charge per crab. There were 15 children that entered to play, so the resort made $750 in 5 minutes, and all they had to do was give a child a hermit crab and whoever reached the line first won. The winner received a certificate and bottle of cheap wine. Another issue was when we received our bill for the end of the stay, they billed us a daily donation charge on the bill? We asked them to remove it immediately as we did not ask to donate to the resort particularly as the resort is already quite expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Eco-Resort Overlooking spectacular Savusavu Bay, this luxury eco friendly inclusive resort emulating a traditional Fijian village offers a unique Fiji Island escape. In a pristine setting, surrounded by a marine sanctuary, spectacular secluded coastline, coral reefs and exotic marine life, this socially and environmentally responsible resort is one of the most renowned, award-winning destinations in the South Pacific. Discover the surrounding world famous soft corals with a guided snorkel or dive trip with the resident marine biologist . Explore the Fijian culture by visiting a local village, Savusavu farmers market, or take pleasure in the lush beauty of a rainforest and enjoy a swim at a remote waterfall amongst other wonderful complimentary activities . A unique feature is that Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort provides a romantic getaway for couples seeking an authentic luxury experience, whilst at the time offering an educational kids club & complimentary nannies ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji Savusavu