We spent a week here with a nine year old, 5 year old and a one year old. We felt relaxed immediately. The food was fabulous and care given to the children was great. The bures were very basic, all of us in the one room which was disappointing however we didn't spend much time in it so it didn't matter in the end. The nannies were lovely though one made it pretty clear that she expected an extra gift going so far to tell me when to give it to her so the management wouldn't find out. The biggest disappointment though was having money and two pairs of earrings taken from our room. We were pretty slack with security so blamed ourselves but we have stayed at a lot of hotels of lots of different ratings and this has never happen before. Such a shame because I would like to make it a regular holiday destination but that really changed our minds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Eco-Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji/Savusavu