“Very professional”

KoroSun Dive
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Savusavu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bula Re! We're a family owned & operated dive store operating out of Savusavu for over 12 years now and our rates include all quality gear, transport & taxes - no hidden surprises in our hidden paradise when diving with us! New diver or pro, we offer you truly safe, professional & friendly scuba diving adventures with some of the best diving in Fiji,and most certainly Savusavu. Variety is the spice of life & as you take the plunge under water you'll wonder why you waited so long to come & dive with us! About 15 minutes from our marina at Savasi Island to our local dive sites we have many varied sites to explore which offer some of the best scuba diving in Fiji. Scalloped hammerheads, pelagics, soft corals, swim thrus & caverns & we also dive the world premiere dive sites of Namena Marine Reserve, Rainbow Reef & White Wall in the Somosomo Strait when weather and numbers allow. Combine the fantastic underwater seascapes with our well earned reputation for safety & service & you'll have yourself a dive experience that won't disappoint. When you're not blowing bubbles down under, the local landscape, climate & people will rival the underwater thrills. When it's time to leave we're pretty sure you won't want to!
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited fiji and savu savu for the forth time in November (as we love it) and these guys are my trusted go to dive family!
Janine and Colin are always very professional, courteous and extremely friendly.
The diving is awesome and reasonably priced. Lots of fun to be had when diving with korosun
Can’t wait until we go go back and dive again

1  Thank Vicky O
FeejeeJ9, Owner at KoroSun Dive, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Bula Re Ciku! (Hi Friend!)
It has been our pleasure to host you both over the years and loving the topside fun we get up to too!
We're looking forward to seeing you again this year and showing you even more of what we have.
Vinaka for your review, your KoroSun Dive Family. :-)

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"namena marine reserve"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed December 3, 2017

We appreciated Colin's efforts to see the Hammerheads although they didn't cooperated with us during our dives. We saw some very nice topography during our second dives of the day. Colin did get us out to Namena and it was just as spectacular as we remembered 18 years ago with the most beautiful corals you can imagine. We thank him for his special efforts getting us there as the original forecast was not favorable but turned to our benefit for our last day of diving.

Bula.
We're glad the weather finally smiled upon us and we could get you to Namena to revisit it after an 18 year old hiatus.
Our local sites do have some great topography along with nice corals and plenty of fish.
Shame we couldn't get you hammered but we can't tether them.
Vinaka. The KoroSun Dive Team.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

Thanks to Colin, Janine & Co for the enjoyable dives, Great Location, Great Boat & Equipment and special Thanks to Colin for the additional efforts made and for going to great lengths to deliver Hammer Heads!! See You Again Soon!! Cheers!! Charlie

FeejeeJ9, Owner at KoroSun Dive, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Bula Re!
As such an experienced diver we appreciate your praise and acknowledgement of what we have to offer.
Loved your liveliness, you've just gotta come back!! Next time planting some kisses on those hammerheads!! Cheers Charlie, your KoroSun Dive Team. :-)

Reviewed November 22, 2017

I had the immense pleasure of diving with Korosun Dive every weekend for 6 weeks while on attachment with a local hospital. Coudln't get enough and had to keep coming back for more!! I came as an open water diver and left as a rescue diver!

The calibre of instruction I recieved was above and beyond what I expected. Not only do the KoroSun team strive to accomodate every request (my decision to do the courses were last minute, and all necessary resources were acquired and preparation was completed within hours), they also make every diving trip unique, memorable and enjoyable. I truely appreciate all the effort the team go to to ensure guests are have an unforgetable experience.

Having completed the Rescue Diver course I was pleased to see KoroSun take safety very seriously. Diving can be a daunting experience, particularly for new divers, and although my 'rescue scenarios' were all simulated, every member of the team took the training seriously. I was impressed by their professionalism and preparedness for any situation.

The support out of the water is also much appreciated, from arranging pick-ups, assisting with organising accomodation and advising on best local resturants.

I will continue to vist Savusavu and dive with my new 'Fiji Family' every chance I have. Could not recommend KoroSun Dive more highly! You MUST contact them if thinking of visiting the underwater world of Savusavu.

Bula Re!
You've certainly got the proof of the Fiji diving on your new dive computer as well as in the number of PADI cards coming thru your letter box our friend!
Likewise for us, it was an immense pleasure meeting you and your family and not only diving with you but communing above water too. Although we dive because it's what we love to share, for us its not just about the underwater experience, but the whole Savusavu, Fiji experience for guests. We are always happy to help out as we can, below and above water, to make your time on our shores and in our waters a positive one.
As you note, safety is very important to us and we're thrilled you have come away from your dive experience with us feeling more confident and capable as a diver.
Looking forward to the 2019 reunion - if not earlier!!
Loloma Levu (much love) your KoroSun Dive Team. :-)

See more reviews
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Colin and Janine offered so much advice and support even before I arrived- from accommodation tips to arranging a taxi to collect me from Labasa airport. Completing my open water certificate with a patient and attentive instructor was all part of a wonderful holiday adventure.
I then went on to enjoy two more days of amazing diving with the team at KoroSun dive. Purple Garden is incredibly beautiful. Turtle Alley lives up to it's name- how special to swim with Hawksbill turtles. I never thought I'd be so excited to see sharks or Barracuda at Dreamhouse. Or that I'd be up for swim throughs at Devils Hideout.
I've had totally memorable holiday.

Bula Lewa (Girl)!!
Was so great to meet you after phone and email communications! And then to dive with you and hang out above water after diving too!
We're so glad you're now a PADI diver and have embraced the underwater world. True evidence of that was your choosing to do more than just your certification dives with us!
Many more years of safe and happy diving for you we hope.
Lolomas from your KoroSun Dive besties! :-)