“Good cheap and fast”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Well priced with big enough serves. Each dish has a number which you will need to order as the wait staff were not fulent in english and don't ask if you can have any type of variation to a dish it just won't happen..but this was part of the joy of eating here, we sat in the outside part of the Resturant which was great to see the locals passing by. There is aircon in side. I would say for the price it was a good lunch. We did have dinner here 3 years ago and we had at great time with the locals that were eating there.

There are newer reviews for Savusavu Wok

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Agree with woodchuck - had a chicken cashew nut. Lame by Aussie standards. One bonus is the AC. No wok taste. Uninspired tepid Chinese food.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I have visited this restaurant on several occasions but may never do so again. Tonight I was dining alone and ordered the Wonton Soup and the Beef Chow Mein. The soup was excellent and the Beef Chow Mein was inedible because there was way, way too much salt and or soy sauce (more salt). I'm a salt eater. I almost always salt my food. This was way past even my tolerance. They never offered to take it back or not charge me for it. They just said "Next time less salt". I have frequently felt that the fried foods were cooked in oil that was too old and rancid or burned so I avoid them. Now this. Sorry SS Wok. Never again. There are too many better places in Savusavu to eat here.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Love the atmosphere. owner very friendly. Nice place to have a few glasses before dinner .Dinner was delicious

1  Thank MainaTubuka
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The restaurant served all the standard western Chinese take away staples in a very friendly and professional manner.

I loved the Mongolian beef, but the sweet and sour seemed very heavy on MSG - never mind :-)

The house white wine seemed very poor. Stick to soft drinks

2  Thank Marek C