“Daku is where it's at......”

Daku Resort - Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Savusavu
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Newcastle, Australia
“Daku is where it's at......”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

....... close to town. Very friendly. Great pool. Lovely clean bures. Mongooses!! (The wonderful host, JJ, told me that's the plural of mongoose).

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Ilovebarbeach

Noosaville, Australia
“A taste of paradise.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Girls in the kitchen can come home with me anytime. Mouth watering dishes to tantalise. Even an option to cook up your catch of the day which was a beautiful big Mud Crab. How many restuarants will do that for you. Daku you are the best.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Chris P
“Oct 2012”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Spent 1 night there after a boat trip on the TuiTai
Accommodation was great at a reasonable price
Had 2 rooms with ensuite bathrooms as well as a kitchen and living room, best was the small private swimming pool attached to our unit
Unit was clean and well equipped
Staff is extremely, friendly, laid back and very helpful. We had massages and were very good.
Fruit breakfast was reasonably priced and tasty.
Also very convenient location - close to town and airport

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Alan B
Barrie, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great visit”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Many thanks to my hosts at Daku resort who went very far out of their way to assist me when I was sick at their resort. I cannot express my gratitude adequately for their kindness which was far and away beyond just a "hotel guest".

The resort itself is lovely with a beautiful view of the ocean. My accomodations were clean, well equipped and comfortable.

We ate at night at a long table as a family with our hosts and other guests, which was a lovely bonus since I was travelling alone.

The Daku frequently hosts interesing groups including artists, yoga retreats etc. which provides an interesting mix of people to visit with if you wish.

I would highly recommend the Daku. :) Many thanks - see you again soon!

Debbie

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Debbie M
Auckland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely experience”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The resrt is in a lovely tropical setting with well maintained grounds. The bures were very private and well presented with fresh flowers daily. The staff were friendly and helpful and the proprietors warm and friendly. We were met at the airport with a lovely welcome and then delivered back there when it was sadly time to depart. Our stay was a lovely experience.

Visited August 2012