Lowest prices for your stay
$54
Free cancellation until 05/20/21
FindHotel
$85
$85
$44
SAVE $41
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$54
Priceline$44
eDreams$44
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2017

We booked into the Friendly North Inn because it is the 'sister' hotel of the Grand Eastern Hotel, who we were originally booked with but who had overbooked themselves so had to turn away our booking.

This is a motel-style hotel with friendly staff, clean simple rooms and a basic but adequate breakfast. The only downside is that it is a little out of central Labasa (15 minutes walking or 5 minutes F$3 in a taxi). To some that could be a distinct advantage because the centre of the universe Labasa certainly isn't.

All in all, a good safe option, especially after you read some of the horror stories about the Northpole Hotel and the Grand Eastern Hotel.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2016 via mobile

The place is a nice location. The staff are very pleasant. If you want local Fijian food which is authentic. This is the place. The meeting spaces are very good too. Kind of expensive. Overall good place.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights. Was a quiet location. The room was clean & comfortable. The staff are very friendly & happy to give assistance with a smile. The room comes with a light breakfast but it did the job & the service was fast.
Was disappointed their was no pool or though you can get a free entry ticket to the local pool but in closes at 5pm ☹️ Location was perfect for our need

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2016 via mobile

We spent three nights here. The check in and out was easy, free airport transfers was a nice touch too.
The room:
The rooms are basic, bathroom a little run down and could do with a fix. Serviced daily and very clean, I'm usually a 'germaphobe' but felt comfortable here. Aside from soap and toilet paper, there are no bathroom supplies which was a let down.
The hotel:
The breakfast in the bure was simple boiled egg and toast with fruit. There is no pool in the actual hotel, it's a walk down the street.
The service :
Like the name suggests, friendly ! The lovely Nikita and Ireen were so accommodating and friendly, we were sad to say goodbye to them : (
I would recommend some easy changes to make this hotel a little nicer, eg, better breakfast, bathroom supplies, perhaps some board games in the bure area.

Overall this was a nice stay and we would return.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Renee S
Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

I arrived at the Friendly north inn for the second time, upon my arrival i was greeted by Saula who remembered me from 4 yrs back! Shiu and all the ladies in the dining area remembered my stay and welcomed me back. It really felt like a home away from home!
New faces at reception - Nikita and Wana were very helpful and friendly.
Would like to give a very special thanks to Nikita for helping me with all my hotel bookings, local information and booking transport for me.
I have recommended this hotel to my family visiting in May and thanks again to Nikita for making time to keep intouch online to make all bookings for them.
I highly recommend this hotel and would stay there every time im in labasa!
Monica Singh