Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
$44
View deal
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights. Was a quiet location. The room was clean & comfortable. The staff are very friendly & happy to give assistance with a smile. The room comes with a light breakfast but it did the job & the service was fast.
Was disappointed their was no pool or though you can get a free entry ticket to the local pool but in closes at 5pm ☹️ Location was perfect for our need

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2016 via mobile

We spent three nights here. The check in and out was easy, free airport transfers was a nice touch too.
The room:
The rooms are basic, bathroom a little run down and could do with a fix. Serviced daily and very clean, I'm usually a 'germaphobe' but felt comfortable here. Aside from soap and toilet paper, there are no bathroom supplies which was a let down.
The hotel:
The breakfast in the bure was simple boiled egg and toast with fruit. There is no pool in the actual hotel, it's a walk down the street.
The service :
Like the name suggests, friendly ! The lovely Nikita and Ireen were so accommodating and friendly, we were sad to say goodbye to them : (
I would recommend some easy changes to make this hotel a little nicer, eg, better breakfast, bathroom supplies, perhaps some board games in the bure area.

Overall this was a nice stay and we would return.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Renee S
Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

I arrived at the Friendly north inn for the second time, upon my arrival i was greeted by Saula who remembered me from 4 yrs back! Shiu and all the ladies in the dining area remembered my stay and welcomed me back. It really felt like a home away from home!
New faces at reception - Nikita and Wana were very helpful and friendly.
Would like to give a very special thanks to Nikita for helping me with all my hotel bookings, local information and booking transport for me.
I have recommended this hotel to my family visiting in May and thanks again to Nikita for making time to keep intouch online to make all bookings for them.
I highly recommend this hotel and would stay there every time im in labasa!
Monica Singh
Sydney, Australia

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank monicasQ8509KS
Reviewed January 10, 2016

Stayed there from 24th december to 30th December. Very efficient staff. Clean linen, clean towels, bath mats, etc daily. Staff went out of their way to make us welcome. For $70 Fijian: Quiet aircon, hot water jug, etc, fridge... This was the best of the 7 different hotels we stayed at during our last Fiji trip. Free swimmming pool entry 100m away.

Room tip: We had the $70 room in the 3rd building on the right as you go in.
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2016

The rooms could be nice, if better kept.
Staff not helpfull with anything.
There hadn't been anything to feel us welcome.
There is a menu avaiable to order food from the partner hotel (Grand Eastern). We had this on the first evening and get served the bag without any comment on the table. We had to ask for plates and cuttlery, so we could enjoy our meal nearly cold. For wasting the take away boxes we found FJD 2.50 on our bill. If you like to have dinner go direct to the partner hotel, the food is excellent and the staff very friedly. Everything perpect there.

Date of stay: November 2015