Paradise Taveuni was a wonderful spot to take our honeymoon in Feburary. The weather was much better on Taveuni compared to mainland Fiji (where is was raining) and the atmosphere, staff and location of this resort made our first trip to Fiji very personalised and unforgettable.
We definately recommend the spa treatments - the massages, facials and foot rubs are FANTASTIC i didnt want to leave when the treatments had finished....
The snorkelling is fantastic, and its a 30 second walk from your bure, so make sure you take sun screen and even if you've never snorkelled before the dive team is more than happy to show you how.
The Bouma waterfalls tour was also a lot of fun, we got a picnic set up on a beach, a guide to the falls and a trip to the international dateline and a natural waterslide (which is a lot of fun).
The only thing we would recommend is to make sure you take some insect repellent if mosquitos like you....its a tropical island, mosquitos come out at night while you are eating dinner...but the staff are excellent and the resturant is kept almost 100% mosquito free.
Also, take a few pairs of cossies because once you've been in the water you'll be in and out of it all day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Taveuni, situated on the southern tip of Taveuni, is Fiji's freshest new boutique Resort. Its unique Deep Water Frontage allows Guests to dive, snorkel and swim from the lava flow edge into pristine warm tropical waters any time. To experience the culture of mystical Fiji, spend time in Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Paradise Taveuni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Taveuni Hotel Taveuni Island
- Paradise Taveuni Island
- Paradise Hotel Taveuni Island