My wife and picked through the reviews and decided on Taveuni Island Resort for our 2nd honeymoon. We absolutely loved the whole experience. Do and Rick were wonderful hosts and the food was spectacular! By comparison, we stayed at the 5 star Intercontinental in Natadola after Taveuni and the food was very average. We missed our wonderful meals overlooking the Somosomo Straight at the Taveuni Island Resort. They have fine tuned the menu to be a perfectly presented treat, every time! The bures where large, clean, and with air conditioning. We enjoyed the privacy and wonderful views. The staff were kind and attentive. I have never written a review for a resort stay before, but our stay brought the reviewer out in me. I would recommend this resort highly to my dearest friends without hesitation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award winning resort is a perfect destination for those seeking a luxurious, romantic, adventurous location. This jewel of the Pacific accommodates just 14 privileged couples in large, private, beautifully appointed bures, each enjoying unsurpassed panoramic views. This is a verdant paradise for nature lovers and lovers of nature, home to dense rain forests, 100's of waterfalls & rivers, white sand beaches, world class fishing and diving and wonderful cultural experiences. Enjoy our friendly staff, organic foods and homemade pasta's & gourmet island cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Taveuni Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taveuni Island Resort And Spa
- Taveuni Island Hotel Taveuni Island