My husband and I stayed at this resort in May for 12 nights, Do and Ric were exceptional hosts, they looked after our every need, the staff went out of their way to make sure that we were well taken care of, catering to my husbands requests for "no vegetables or dairy"!. We enjoyed the oceanfront Bure and every evening would visit in the bar with other guests, enjoying delicious cocktails and conversation. We are anxious to return to this wonderful slice of heaven. In addition to diving, we enjoyed visiting the island and the resort spa! Mary& Marty Graff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award winning resort is a perfect destination for those seeking a luxurious, romantic, adventurous location. This jewel of the Pacific accommodates just 14 privileged couples in large, private, beautifully appointed bures, each enjoying unsurpassed panoramic views. This is a verdant paradise for nature lovers and lovers of nature, home to dense rain forests, 100's of waterfalls & rivers, white sand beaches, world class fishing and diving and wonderful cultural experiences. Enjoy our friendly staff, organic foods and homemade pasta's & gourmet island cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Taveuni Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taveuni Island Resort And Spa
- Taveuni Island Hotel Taveuni Island