“Best dive shop I have encountered.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Taveuni Dive

Taveuni Dive
Houston, Texas
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Best dive shop I have encountered.”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I cannot express how pleased I was by this dive shop. The staff was very friendly and personable. The equipment and boat appreared new and clean. On a break, we went to a nice beach and enjoyed snacks and got a fish/creatures lesson which included pictures on what we would be seeing on our next dive - which was very helpful, and also made me excited to go on the dive. I wish other dive shops were as friendly and paid this much attention to details.

Visited October 2012

Columbia MO
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The best time in Taveuni”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We were picked up at our resort by boat and shown a side of Fiji we hadn't seen before. The snorkeling was in crystal clear waters, the coral was amazing, the fish were everywhere the equipment was top quality. Lunched on a private island (the most beautiful beach in the world) where we played volleyball and swam. My only regret is not spending more time with Josh and Micah at Taveuni Dive. Thanks Guys

Visited September 2012
Ellinwood
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a Wonderful Experience for a Novice”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I am so impressed with the Taveuni Dive staff. Their primary concern is for the safety of their guests. I am afraid of the water, yet I snorkeled several times and enjoyed the experience. My friend and I had a wonderful Fijian guide beside us at all times, making sure we were safe and enjoying the incredible beauty of the reefs. He patiently explained what we were seeing. On the boat the Fijians also shared aspects of their culture, which was an added treat.

We were also treated to yummy snacks!

Visited July 2012
Brisbane, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Awe Inspiring Snorkelling with Giant Manta Rays”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We stayed on Taveuni Island beginning of Sept 2012 and went on a snorkelling/fishing/sightseeing trip with Josh and crew. The guys were very professional and made us feel comfortable and safe for the entire trip...they are an obvious asset to this business. The goal was to get out to where the giant Manta rays were breeding, and boy, did they find the spot! Matei was the divemaster and he was brilliant. It was an amazing experience snorkelling with these creatures. I was a bit scared at first, but was gently encouraged not to miss out on this once in a lifetime experience! We were only 1-2 metres from these giant beauties and it is something we will never forget. We were also very privileged to see an actual mating....unbelievable stuff!!

We also have a great story about the giant fish that got away! All in all a great day, with a great crew.

Visited September 2012
Brussels, Belgium
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fun for all”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

When we stayed at Aroha Taveuni, they hooked us up with Taveuni Dive. Our family has a couple of master divers as well as some beginners, and then there were the snorkelers, (us.) Taveuni dive had no problem dealing with all of us, and we all got the experience we came for. The divers in our family were really impressed by Taveuni Dive's professionalism and knowledge. I was happy that we got to go to the same cool places as the divers and see things from our perspective on top of the water. Everyone on staff is friendly and knows where to find the things you want to see. They were especially great about working with our 11 year old daughter. Both my daughter and I even tried their Discover scuba program. Alas, we were scheduled to leave the next evening, but with any luck, we will return as certified divers.

Visited July 2012