All reviewsfunky smellspring lakelocation is fantasticspacious porchbeach badgesenjoyed our stayother gueststhe cottagescolumnstowels
Reviewed July 26, 2009

My husband & I spent a romantic weekend here. It's charming & relaxing. Avon & especially this Inn give you all the charm of nearby Spring Lake for a lot less money. It's a wonderful bargain.

The breakfast is huge & tasty. Dining on the porch in the morning is just lovely. In the afternoon we enjoyed a cocktail & relaxed in the hammock & on the porch swing. In all the years I had traveled to this area I had never been to the Avon pool. Staying at the Inn gave us access & it was a nice alternative to the hot sand.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2009

Avon Manor Inn is one of the most enjoyable places I've been to. I travel frequently with my family, we have stayed in some pretty rediculous places, but Avon Manor Inn is one of the top three. Greg's [owner] great personality, very very funny, I love reading his booklet of information every year we go because it is just so funny. Everyone who works there is very nice and helpful. The breakfast is delicious, I'm always sad to leave because I will never have that good of a breakfast until next year! Being a short walk from the beach, and not even a mile from the endless fun and amusement of Belmar, this B&B has a perfect location. The room's are very cozy, I have stayed in about four or five out of the ten rooms in the B&B, all of which I was in, were great! I felt very at home. I would reccomend this spot to every single one of my family and friends.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2009

We had stayed here a few summers ago, and went back for a quiet winter weekend. Great to see the upgrades. Love all that is new. Quiet and relaxing - it did the trick. And that stained glass window on the stairs to our room is worth seeing.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2009

I liked the waves breaking on the beach nearby. I would come again and again.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2009

I don't want to sound like a commercial for this place but honestly it is That Nice! The entire facility is spanking clean. The rooms smell like fresh ocean air. You can walk out the front door and see the ocean - one short block away. The surrounding town is both elegant and quaint. The room we stayed in was huge, not by B&B standards but by large hotel standards. Everything in the room worked, like the fireplace, the jacuzzi, both tvs/dvd players. Not just clean, white glove Immaculate. The service was always there but invisible - meaning we wanted for nothing but they weren't hovering all the time. I've been to countless B&Bs and by a long shot this place tops 'em all. It's hard to put a price on mental health but for the boost we got from staying at the Avon Manor Inn this weekend I'd have paid twice the cost! I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple