“Excellent diner”
Review of Avon Pavilion

Avon Pavilion
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Beachside restaurant with outdoor and indoor seating, serving breakfast, lunch and a more upscale yet casual, gourmet dinner experience.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Waitress Jamie was extremely friendly and very efficient. My wife and Daughter had the baby back ribs which were delicious. I had the tenderloin pork chop special that was outstanding. Each year we visit the Avon pavilion

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was my wifes birthday so a special dinner was called for. Boy did TA do it right on this restaurant. The weather was terrible (you couldn't even see across the street) however the atmosphere inside was wonderful. The wait staff, as predicted by the TA group, was exceptional. We were seated immediately. Drinks were requested and served speedily. The menu choices were good. I was reading into the menu that the chef really cared about what she/he put into each dish. I had the gumbo and my wife had the seafood variety platter (I don't think it was called that though). This is a BYOB, so enjoy your own wine. Dessert was a key lime pie that melted in your mouth. I will definitely return on our next trip to Belmar.

1  Thank tahkli71
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Excellent Food, nice location and Kevin provided good service. I recommend this restaurant for a good meal

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Every beach day includes breakfast at The Avon Pavilion. Been coming here for many years and am always happy with the service and quality of the food. Had Ally and Madison as my server today. Very pleasant and friendly girls.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

A favorite place-top quality food at reasonable prices right on the beach. Service today from Ally & Madison was fast, courteous and professional.