“Breakfast”
Review of Avon Pavilion

Avon Pavilion
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Beachside restaurant with outdoor and indoor seating, serving breakfast, lunch and a more upscale yet casual, gourmet dinner experience.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A favorite place-top quality food at reasonable prices right on the beach. Service today from Ally & Madison was fast, courteous and professional.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I met and introduced two friends to the Avon Pavilion today, for lunch. It's located directly on the Avon boardwalk, with a close, upfront view of the ocean. Although it was raining and windy, the enclosed see-thru walls made it possible to still view the ocean. My turkey burger tasted fresh and home made, with saute'd onions and sauce. Perfect. Mackenzie, our waitress, couldn't have been more professional and friendly, attentive to our every need. And she patiently answered our noisy questions about her life, and being a waitress. We will return, as there were so many good choices on the menu, and hope Mackenzie is there to wait on us!

Reviewed June 12, 2019

The Jersey Shore is 141 miles long from Perth Amboy to Cape May Point...Obviously there are hundreds of great dining experiences along the coast...This is one of the best. First of all, this venue started as a family summer lunch and ice creme stand. It has evolved over the years to become a really comfortable and beautiful spot for unique offerings. We spent an hour having breakfast which was amazing. The menu isn't I-Hop or Dunkin Donuts and despite the upscale ingredients and preparation everything is fairly priced. Our meals came out quickly and hot and our waitress Jordan was on the ball....If you are in the area, try this mainstay of the central Monmouth coast...You won't be disappointed....Thanks Avon Pavilion...

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Had a terrific dinner with my daughter at the pavilion. We had mussels appetizer and seafood in puff pastry as dinner plate. Everything was excellent. Service by a lovely waitress. Great atmosphere. Bring your own wine. Can have a long wait at times but highly recommend.

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

My family and I just had my birthday breakfast here and it was really perfect. We did not mention that it was a birthday to our server Aaron, but he graciously took a family photo for us and his vibe made the experience special. The food was top of the line as well. I highly recommend this place!