Quality Hotel Real Aeropuerto
Rancho Estero y Mar(San Luis Talpa)(Great Value!)
$82
  • Beachfront
Hotel Marela(San Salvador)
$75
$72
Beverly Hills Hotel & Suites(Antiguo Cuscatlan)
$81
Travelocity
$69
$59
Alicante Hotel(San Salvador)
$65
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to the airportsan salvadorfree shuttlelos balconesexcellent servicefront desk staffnice poolconnecting flightbreakfast buffetminute driveroom servicebar and restauranthouse keepingpool areafeel at homevery nice hotelbusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 2, 2010

In the past we have often stayed at this Quality Inn due to the close proximity to the airport. In the future, we will choose the more upscale hotels in the city that actually cost less. We were scheduled to arrive at the hotel on October 28. We decided to delay our arrival until October 29. As we did not have internet service, we called Quality Inn El Salvador directly BEFORE 4 pm local time on October 27 to change the reservation. We were assured it would be no problem.

When we arrived on 10/29, we did not have a reservation. I produced my confirmation via iPhone and was basically lied to my face that I had never called. I was told if I wanted a room, I would need to pay for an additional night. Since we were tired, we had no option than to pay for an additional night.

We are now home and have proof on my phone bill that I did speak to hotel directly. I have tried to address this matter with Quality Inn but I've been told the hotel is independent and they are not cooperating with Quality corporate.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank PrimaDawna
Reviewed February 18, 2010

Staff is outstanding! Willing to help any way possible. Food good, and modern facility. Oh, and the water is purified, so Americans should have minimal problems.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KristenN
Reviewed January 20, 2009

Keeping in mind that this is an AIRPORT hotel (near the airport, not really in the city)... the rooms are beautiful, the beds are fantastic, and the staff wonderful. The grounds are nice, the restaurant is a bit expensive but more pleasant than you might expect, there is internet for a small fee, and a great pool. The management was exceptionally nice to us as we got an extra bed in the room and it was a tight squeeze.
The only wierd thing is that the US military seems to be using this hotel as a base.. so LOTS of military guys all around. Hopefully, this isn't permanent because you don't feel like you are in El Salvador or even on vacation. That said everyone was pleasant and we had a great ending to our trip.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2009

had no expecations of this hotel since it was arranged through Taca ( had a crazy crazy experience with Taca since they changed my flight on me 3 times !! and one very very last minute )

the hotel is 5 minutes away and when I was there I seemed to be the only guest that was non US military

the room was quite comfortable and basically just surprised me ( expected a dingy little place I guess )

ordered a filet mignon for dinner, what came was not a filet (tasted more like pork marinated & grilled like a filet) but just ate the veggies instead

since was only here on transit didn't get a chance to see san salvador but as an airport hotel this place is a thumb up

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank Anilegna
Reviewed September 3, 2007

The staff was very attentive. They were able to book a room the same day. They provided a full breakfast by 5 am and shuttles to the airport every 10 minutes. It was a very nice way to end a trip in El Salvador.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple