“Out of this world!!”
Review of Castle Zaman

Castle Zaman
Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Taba
More attraction details
Owner description: The Castle hosts the only slow-food restaurant in the region, swimming pool, cocktail bar and treasure dungeon (gift shop).
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I visit Taba regularly and this is the first time I have visited Castle Zaman. It certainly will NOT be the last time.

This place is out of this world, unbelievably beautiful place to chill by the pool, drink and eat!

This place is not child friendly so, If you want to relax, this is the place to go!

There are newer reviews for Castle Zaman

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Unique location with great view of the Red Sea from a sea-side hill. I have been twice and it is a one-of-a-kind experience. The Bedoquin style cast iron pot cooking (Lamb falls off the bone) is scrumptuous. I am an architect and it is an amazing stone arched wonder, with driftwood furniture and a see thru fireplace to the sea. The 2 young girls that serve are a delight. I met the young Architect owner and he designed and built this organic structure with local help. I will always make this a stop if I get close again.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We like the place so much that my wife and I thought that it would be the perfect place to have our wedding. Again, the food was amazing as always, the atmosphere was outstanding and the service, perfect as usual. Lucy really knows the place in and out so she helped us in the planning when it came to seating arrangements and how much food we needed. We had a lot of first timers that were blown away. A lot of the guests had already been here but they mentioned that the food was even better than usual. I was afraid about the quality because of the number of people that were going to be served all at once, but Lucy and the Castle Zaman crew did not disappoint!

2  Thank kilomanga
Reviewed April 11, 2013

What an amazing place. If theres one thing you do, make sure you pay the castle a visit. Lucy was so helpful & pleasant on booking & a font of knowledge about the history/area. We spent the day there from midday & had the most wonderful food. A taxi was arranged for collection & return & at @ £50 each we thought it was fabulous. The staff were fantastic, all in all a must do.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

The view is awesome, the service is exquisite and refined, food is phenomenal. Thumbs up to the architecture.

2  Thank Karimaam