Sol Taba Red Sea
  • Restaurant
La Siren(Nuweiba)
  • Restaurant
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Great hotel . Clean and staff are helpful and friendly.
Anything you want you only have to ask for.
Managers to cleaners are fantastic
Upgraded us on arrival without being asked
Would defiantly recommend this hotel.
Only downside is at the moment there are few British and lots of Russians.
We didn't have a rep. If you want tours book before you come as no English travel tours here at moment.
Close to border so good idea to get visa at airport so you can visit Jordan etc.
Views from room fantastic. .
Not much outside of hotel to see. Few shops in hotel.
Rooms 3007 look out over sea and mountains but all have good view of sea and pool.
Great for relaxing.
Spa is ok but could do with a bit of a clean. Treatment good though.

Room Tip: If you want to visit places get visa at airport. Book a taxi for your transfer. It's easier and quicker.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
SonestaEgypt, Assistant Regional Communications Manager at Sol Taba Red Sea, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Dear joaniepalony

Thank you for this lovely review , we are glad you enjoyed your stay and had a good time , we hope we can host you soon again at our resort

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We had been there in Sonesta and i would say it was a great time and i never forgot the stay there till my last breathe. One side of the Hotel is Mount Sinai and other side is Red Sea. A very good place to spend sometime... We liked the food, and the room. It is very spacious and lot of open space to walk and enjoy. Morning we went to the beach and and sun rise was amazing... I dont have much words to say. Hotel Staff was very helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room which is facing the beach :)
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
SonestaEgypt, Assistant Regional Communications Manager at Sol Taba Red Sea, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Dear Ammuz

Thank you for this lovely review , we are always happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and had memorable time at our resort , we hope to host you again soon

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Hi all.
Normally I don't writ any review but I was very concern before I arrive to the hotel as review wasn't to good . But when I arrived to the hotel I find very different pictures far completely from the review which I read before I arrived staff very very very helpful they just wanna make you happy and enjoying your time room very clean beech oh my god or the view from the room is just perfect I can't believe what I saw all the time the hotel manger Mr Zakria very nice gentleman you see him all the time moving making sure every thing in the right place Evan in sometime you see him work with cleaner show them how it has to be done really very scaled manger in my view if all the hotel management do the same I promise that all red sea hotels will be the top holidays resort . Me my wife and our sone had very good experience in this hotel as I said I travel every single school holiday to Red Sea but this the first hotel make us feel We are home very impressive. Also the beech boys they just very good every day we go to the beech to find all the towel is waiting for us by the beech with nice smile and flower in table and most of the time making nice art with the towel . I will advice all my friend and family to go there .Food was very nice and in some point we did ask the the kitchen to make different kind of food they still meet you with nice smile and do it for you if I wanna write about this hotel will need one day to gave them what they deserve if you really looking to spend good time in between the sea and mountain so that's the place to go in all We loved it . I would like to take this chance to thank all the staff ,reception,kitchen,beech boys and the good management .
Very good keep up the good work .

• Stayed: October 2013
SonestaEgypt, Assistant Regional Communications Manager at Sol Taba Red Sea, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear Karim2005

Thank you for writing this review ,we really appreciate it specially that you are not used to write reviews , we are very happy you had a great time with your wife and we will pass on your nice words to all the staff and the general manager in order to encourage them , I am sure they will be delighted . Waiting for your second visit in the near future

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We wont ever forget the unique amazing holiday experience which we had at Sonesta made by the dedicated member of staff who work there. We want to mention Meena from reception a very enthusiastic and professional on helping the guest, the chef Mahmoud and F&B manager Garrah, who every day are checking the operation of their departments regarding to the guest needs. We had an great fun time with all the staff members from all departments, very friendly and helpful. all the facilities was very good, also the position of the hotel seated between the mountains and the red sea is just wonderful. We had some day trips at St Catherine Monastery is two hours away from hotel, and Jerusalem one day trip.
We would like to thank to Mr. Zacharia Naiem the General Manager and his team, who make our stay perfect!

The crazy English Couple who make you always laugh!
Tom & Maria

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
SonestaEgypt, Assistant Regional Communications Manager at Sol Taba Red Sea, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Tomaria2013

Thank you for your review , we are happy our staff contributed in making your vacation a memorable one , I will make sure to pass your nice comments to all the team . Waiting for your next visit soon

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have just returned from the Sonesta, I have lost count how many times I have been there but it must be over 30!! The hotel was quiet but I think this is the case across Egypt at the moment. The service you get from all the staff is second to none. Nothing is too much trouble whatever you require the staff will do their best to meet your needs.
I was also very upset to read the "Queen of Sonesta" review, I really do not understand why this woman has wrote this. I know the General Manager Zakaria and he is doing a first class job. I think the "Queen" has been very unfair in what she wrote. I think Zakaria has standards he needs to meet, and us being guests expect to find.
I think if you read the reviews you will see there are guests that return time and time again, I think this speaks volumes on the standard on offer.
I would say if you want a lovely hotel, super staff, wonderful beach and a relaxing time I would say the Sonesta is the place for you!! I quite often travel on my own, and I must say as a woman on her own I feel 100% safe here which is extremely important to me.

Room Tip: Lots of rooms face the pool and the sea. I am sure if you emailed the hotel they would put you in a room be it with a sea view or one of the mountains
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo