This hotel was very welcoming and was lovely to have a break from the baking heat outside.
The rooms were very spacious and was really nice having two beds and the veranda was great for playing a few games of cards in the evening. The hotel had everything you could want, it was a bit quiet in the evenings but I would rather have that than cheesy entertainment. I especially loved the poolside bar. The only reason I gave the hotel 4 stars was the dinner, the food was alright but not really 5 star standard but it was understandable as the style of food is very different there as it is to back home but the waiting staff were not very helpful at getting more than one round of drinks and were very slow in general. The staff in the rest of the hotel were fantastic though! soo friendly, and chatty and as I had a sling on my arm the staff were more than happy to help me out, the breakfast chef even offered to carry my plate around the buffet while I chose what to eat. The reception staff were very helpful, knowledgeable and were lovely people in general and really made the trip memorable, although I felt bad as they seemed to work all day long! The cleaning staff also did their jobs fantastically and made a lovely display of flowers on our bed on the last day.
I would definitely come back again! But I would prefer to stay for 2 weeks next time and hopefully see further afield.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR RENOVATION ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Bay View Resort Taba Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taba Heights Marriott Beach Hotel Taba
- Marriott Taba Heights
- Taba Marriott
- Marriott Beach Resort Taba