Everything considered this was a very good hotel, not great but very good. The Rooms are comfortable (the beds fantastic) good size and kept clean. The soap could have been topped up abd at this level one would expect that. The Hotel is now all inclusive and the buffet meals are plentiful and there is something for everyone. The range of drinks is extremely limited and the staffs knowledge of what is avaialable is restricted. The attitude of the staff is exemplory and they can not do enough to try and help. The pool area is clean and tidy and the availability of sun beds was never a problem. The pool is irregular shape and only 1.2m deep so do not try diving in.
The resort itself is extremely sparse in that there are five top quality hotels and a little vilage built to accommodate the staff with a few shops and bars. Unless you like just sitting in the sun or watersports this is not a place for you. I went for the diving and was not disapointed with the sea life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bayview Taba Heights Resort ideal for families as well as couples, with a variety of water activities, heated pool and spas and dining options. Lush gardens and waterfalls cascading down onto swimming pools are the background to this majestic resort. Enjoy a variety of cuisines and distinctly unique restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Bayview Taba Heights Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taba Heights Marriott Beach Hotel Taba
- Marriott Taba Heights
- Taba Marriott
- Marriott Beach Resort Taba