The Bayview Taba Heights Resort
Sol Taba Red Sea(Taba)(Great Value!)
$27
$24
La Playa Beach Resort Taba(Taba)(Great Value!)
$27
  • Pool
$59
  • Pool
1,452 results
All reviewstaba heightsregatta clubbeach barrelaxing holidaysea viewegyptexcursionstennisrelaxationanimation
Reviewed December 26, 2012

My husband and I went to the Marriott in Taba Heights for a week in December 2012 with Peltours. We rarely go on a package holiday, and this was our first time on holiday on an 'all-inclusive' basis. The hotel was very quiet, but we enjoyed this as it added to the peacefulness. The hotel was great, very clean, staff were very helpful and friendly. The food was great, it took us a day or two to settle into the buffet-style way of things, but we really enjoyed all of the different foods on offer. Our room was very large and the bed was extremely comfortable. The snorkelling off the Marriott beach was nice, but improves as you move up the beach towards the Hyatt, and it was great off the jetty at the Hyatt, just a 15 minute walk along the beach path. For a week's holiday in the sun and the sea, it was perfect.

2  Thank sarah c
Reviewed December 22, 2012

my husband and i had a wonderful holiday there from 11th to 18th december, everthing was excellent from the food to the service received from all the staff. we could not fault any part of our stay there.we plan to revisit the resort and would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: we had a good sea view in the rooms beginning with 300
4  Thank sharon n
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I have returned to this particular hotel for several years almost from its first conception. I have found the staff particularly helpful in every aspect. The food has improved in recent years. I and my wife will I am sure be returning again next year 2013

Room Tip: Request a sea view room •"Rooms on the south side are quieter" •"Corner suites are large and sunny
2  Thank michael m
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Just had 2 weeks at the marriott from the 4th Dec.We are a couple who like Golf,Sun and food and a quite peacefull hassle free time..First i must praise all levels of staff. Everyone met was so friendly and polite. The golf is superb albeit too expensive to attract the occasional golfer. Security wise, we could not have felt more at ease day or night and dont know why people are avoiding the likes of Taba Heights.However we sugest the beech or grotto bar should serve drinks from say 10am rather than the existing11am. Also a better range of snacks to include sandwiches before the main dining room opens at 1pm.In house entertainment could be improved be it staff based.One dollar tips were accepted reluctantly but very gratefully for stand out service.We acknowledge these areas of minor disapointment may be linked to the low occupancy rates being achieved at present.Sincerly hoping more people wake up to the wonderful holidays available here and can be reassured that it is a safe place to go. Nigel Taylor

Room Tip: Ask for sea view
3  Thank nigel t
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have just returned back from this hotel after a truly amazing time. All of the staff were wonderful, so polite,friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. As a female travelling on my own I have to admit I was a little apprehensive, I didn't have to worry. My room had two windows one looking out to sea, from where you could see Jordan and Saudi Arabia, the other over the immaculate gardens and the pool.Thank you to all

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank deefer1108
Katie R, Public Relations Manager at The Bayview Taba Heights Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Dear Deefer1108
A warm hello from the Taba Marriott! Many thanks for posting your extremely positive recent review. We are so happy that you had an 'amazing' time and that as a single female traveler, you felt safe in our hotel, this is wonderful news and great for other potential single travelers to read! We very much hope to see you back in our hotel again in the future, and in the meantime, we wish you all the best for the upcoming festive season! :-)